Nhóm sản phẩm chính
AV- LEVASOL 20% ORAL LB
Dung dịch thuốc nước
- Levamisole HCl
- Solvent q.s
- Product is indicated for therapeutic treatment of lung and gastrointestinal worms in cattle, sheep and poultry.
- Cattle, sheep: Cooperia, Dictyocaulus, Bunostomum, Chabertia, Nematodirus, Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Protostrongylus and Trichostrongylus spp.
- Poultry: Ascaridia and Capillaria spp.
- Do not administer to animals with an impaired liver function.
- Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption.
- Do not use in animals if milk is intended for human consumption.
- For oral administration. Use of a drenching gun is recommended.
- Cattle: 7.5 ml per 200 kg bodyweight once (equivalent to 7.5 mg levamisole per kg bodyweight).
- Sheep: 0.75 ml per 20 kg bodyweight orally once (equivalent to 7.5 mg levamisole per kg bodyweight).
- For oral administration via drinking water.
- Poultry: 30 mg levamisole per kg bodyweight.
- Cattle, sheep: 14 days; - Poultry: 10 days.
- In a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.